Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let the sunshine out...






It's seeming these past few days that my perspective is opening up. I am able to see and appreciate more the people in my life and understand that they see and appreciate me. For a while I had closed the shutters, lowered the blinds, drawn the curtains in order to protect myself and others around me from what I was feeling. I did not want to expose myself even to my closest friends. Lately I have found myself willing to open back up and let the sunlight back into my life and in turn shine light onto others. I am in a place of growth and I need to allow myself to absorb the generous gift of love the people around me offer in order for me to be nourished and give love back. I am amazed at the beauty that surrounds me in human form. The gorgeous and loving blues eyes, the incredibly effervescent smile, the wiggle butt hugs, the sweaty embraces, the accepting and understanding gazes that pierce my heart and fill it with warmth and energy, the hugs with heart chakra's aligned, the unspoken agreements shot from one another with one glance, the invitations to enjoy time together. I am seeing and noticing these things more often and more vividly than before and I am grateful for this new awareness. I am becoming myself again and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment